My Life condensed to a webpage

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Busy

Finally finished my Personal Statement. If all goes to plan next year I should be studying Medical Imaging ( Diagnostic Radiography) at Exeter University.
Even though I am doing Media, Film and Photography A-levels I really thought about it for some time now, talked it through and it feels right. Been really looking into it on the net and the other day, managed to arrange with someone from church a introduction to it all at Derriford Hospital where i got to see the Gamma, C.T Scanners and X-Ray machines and learnt a bit about how they work.
Also if i get this course they pay my tuition fees and I get payed an NHS Bursary, which is being payed to train. The campus and accomodation is good. Pray I get the course. Also got a new car the other day a Ford Fiesta 1.8, had a brief drive today and I'm loving it. Can't wait to pass my test. I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home