My Life condensed to a webpage

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Update

Havent been able to update this in a while because of our phone lines being down for the past couple of days. Mums even told BT its an emergency being an on call midwife but still manages to be six days before BT can have a look at it, so Im writing from college at the moment.

Got a letter from Tescos yesterday to say I've got the job and have an induction day on Saturday. I 'll be working on the checkouts from 3pm to 10 on friday and 12 to 5 on a saturday and bringing in £60 quid per week.

Went to see Kato play on Sunday in Truro Cathedral, before they played I went along to a workshop their drummer was taking and learnt some new double bass drum techniques aswell as general improvement of the basics, grip etc.
`Red Redemption`, Launcestons Youth Band had been ask to support which was a big deal, probably the biggest audience they'd ever played to, eveything went well and with the acoustics of the cathedral they sounded the best they ever have.
Been thinking more and more we should be getting a youth band together at grace. Im going to try and talk to a few people and get together a practice every week.

I've got my theory test next week on thursday the 18th,around 6-6.30pm so some prayer that I would pass and remember everything would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home