My Life condensed to a webpage

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Soul Survivor and Momentum 05




Just come back from the Soul Survivor and Momentum events in Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Yet again it was a real moving & learning experience for me,God was able to teach me alot more about prayer and how powerful and important it really is. It was amazing to see someone heaed from a knee injury which has plagued them for years. However being amazing it should not be at all surprising! Being a God of miracles who is the same yesterday, today and forever we should not expect anything less or even think that these events can only happen rarely when in fact they are a daily occurence!!!

I've posted a few photos from the events but you can find the rest of them on my newly created Flickr photo gallery in my Soul Survivor set http://www.flickr.com/photos/samrich2003/sets/992635/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home